I have lived in Mexico since 2010, and have spent the last three years writing about Mexico in a freelance capacity. Mexico is my passion and I have travelled extensively through the country, learning about its diversity of culture, gastronomy, landscape and history. I consider myself an expert in all things Mexican- particularly Oaxaca, Chiapas and Mexico City.
Services I Offer
- Articles: Mexico specific; travel tips, volunteering in Mexico, Mexican festivals, historical and cultural information etc
- Blogs: As above
- Website Copy: Especially for websites with content about Mexico
- Promotional Copy: Leaflets, flyers with information relating to Mexico
- Research and Advice for authors writing about Mexico
- Location Scouting: For film/ tv/ documentaries/ radio
- Introduction: Setting up interviews, site visits, introduction to photographers etc for journalists coming to Mexico
- Research for articles, films, documentaries etc
- Hotel reviews
- Restaurant reviews
- Tour reviews
- Translations: Spanish to English and English to Spanish
- Sourcing: Goods from Mexico to send abroad (Handicrafts, Foodstuffs etc)
Drop me a line at info [at] mexicoretold [dot] com to discuss your needs. I look forward to hearing from you.
Also do check out Mexico Retold’s sister site Volunteer Oaxaca to find out all about Volunteering in this fantastic city.