After posting the previous quiz, How Well Do You Know Mexico? a few of you got in touch asking for more quizes. I was delighted, because I like preparing them as much as you seem to enjoy doing them!
When thinking of a theme, I decided on this one in honour of all of you who have helped me to make Mexico Retold a success, and to all of you who have left me supportive comments and messages, which make me love writing about Mexico even more!
Every quiz question relates to a Mexico Retold blog post. So…how well do YOU know Mexico (Retold)?
1. Find out more about Guadalupe and the way she unites Mexico here
2. I suddenly realised the connection and wrote what is possible the first blog connecting tacos with high heels
3. This formed part of my blog on how my belief system had changed since living in Mexico. Check it out to see what else I now believe in…Feel free to add your own!
4. We are once again heading into rainy season. I love the power of the rain here as you can read in my blog Ode to Tlaloc
5. Dia de los Angelitos makes up part of the Day of the Dead celebrations, a fundamental part of culture in Mexico.
6. This song makes me cry every time!
8. Yaxchilan still gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. Read about it here and then book a trip!
9. Learn about amaranth’s jaded past and how to make tasty gluten free cookies
10. Visiting Mixquic is an experience I will never forget. Take a look…
I am a travel writer and blogger who specialises in all things Mexican. My work has been featured in The Metro UK, The Mexican Londoner, Banderas News and Wayak. You can contact me by email, info [at] mexicoretold [dot] com or join me on Facebook and Twitter.