I have lived in Mexico since 2010, and have spent the last 8 years writing about Mexico in a freelance capacity. Mexico is my passion and I have travelled extensively through the country, learning about its diversity of culture, gastronomy, landscape and history. I consider myself an expert in all things Mexican- particularly Oaxaca, Chiapas and Mexico City.
Services I Offer
- Articles: Mexico specific; travel tips, volunteering in Mexico, Mexican festivals, historical and cultural information etc
- Blogs: As above
- Website Copy: Especially for websites with content about Mexico
- Promotional Copy: Leaflets, flyers with information relating to Mexico
- Research and Advice for authors writing about Mexico
- Location Scouting: For film/ tv/ documentaries/ radio
- Introduction: Setting up interviews, site visits, introduction to photographers etc for journalists coming to Mexico
- Research for articles, films, documentaries etc
Drop me a line at info[at]mexicoretold [dot] com to discuss your needs. I look forward to hearing from you.